Located on the border of CANNING VALE and THORNLIE, this fully renovated, display home quality villa will be sure to impress.
Featuring 2 bedroom plus study/3rd bedroom the villa comes with the added bonus of 2 bathrooms, private parking, solar panels to keep the bills at bay, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and an all-weather private patio area for your personal enjoyment.
This home is located in the highly sought after Forest Lakes Village. The village has an abundance of flowering gardens in a tranquil setting and the lifestyle on offer allows you to be as actively involved in all the activities or just relax and enjoy the peacefulness and comforts of your own home. The choice is always yours.
Whether you enjoy a game of indoor bowls, meeting for a coffee and a chat, browsing through the extensive library, social sundowners or watching a movie in the clubhouse with likeminded friends, Forest Lakes Village has something for everyone. You may want to invite the family over for a dip in the sparkling heated pool, have your birthday party in the clubhouse or have an extended family BBQ in the peaceful gardens. At Forest Lakes, we want you to treat the village amenities as an extension of your own home.
Forest Lakes is located in Thornlie and presents an appealing suburban lifestyle away from the hectic nature of inner-city living. An array of reserves and parks add to the suburban charm of Thornlie, while strong transport links including the recently announced and approved Nicholson Road train station, keep the suburb well connected to the Perth metropolitan region. Locally major features include a number of shopping centres such as the Forest Lakes Shopping Centre, Spencer Village Shopping Centre and the Thornlie Square Shopping Centre. Recreational facilities are another appealing facet with Leisure World and the Tom Bateman Sporting Complex (home to the Perth Heat Baseball Club) all close by.
If you are considering a life change, with thanks to the social committee, every day has an activity taking place within or outside the village so come and have a look with your family this weekend. Home Features
– FULLY RENOVATED
– 2 Bedroom, 2 bathrooms plus Study/3rd Bedroom
– NEW modern kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
– NEW flooring, window treatments and paint
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning for all year round comfort
– Solar panels to keep the bills at bay
– Private carport with remote garage door
– Private patio overlooking the park
– Heated indoor pool with spa and gym
– BBQ area, communal veggie garden and man shed
– Bar, dining and billiards rooms and library
– Indoor bowls and social sundowners
– Commercial kitchen for village social parties
– Visiting podiatrist and hairdressing salon
– Crafts, bible study, singing, pool, darts and regular outings
This property is available as a Lease for Life Contract
|Address:||41 Geographe way|