To our MCWA residents and families,
Due to the five-day lockdown that has been imposed across Perth, Peel and the South West regions. No visitors will be allowed in homes, unless caring for a vulnerable person or an emergency; and People are encouraged to get tested if they have symptoms and if people have been to an exposure site, they must go and get tested.
In issuing the stay-at-home order, the WA Premier Mark McGowan has announced the following:
People will be required to stay at home unless they need to:
- work because they can’t work from home or remotely;
- shop for essentials like groceries, medicine and necessary supplies;
- medical or health care needs including compassionate requirements and looking after the vulnerable; and
- exercise with only one other person, limited to one hour per day in your neighbourhood and masks must be worn.
Whilst the village offices will be physically closed from Monday 1 February to 5 February inclusive, for all queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact your Village Manager on the village mobile number or email them directly.
- only urgent maintenance will be carried out during this time.
- onsite services; hairdressers, beauticians are not allowed to operate this week.
*Please note that no visits are permitted to Howard Solomon Residential Aged Care Facility.
An update will be forthcoming later in the week, but meanwhile take care and stay safe.
L.O.T.E Resources for COVID-19
The following is a list of L.O.T.E (Languages Other Than English) resources that are available for help managing this situation. Advice is available in the languages listed on this page (link COVID-19 Coronavirus: Lockdown information in other languages (www.wa.gov.au) ).
For some languages there are now audio recordings available: