Masonic Care WA is closely monitoring the Government’s requirements as the Covid-19 situation continues to evolve.
First and foremost our residents and our staff are our primary concern and we have put policies into place to help ensure their safety. As a business this will be continually monitored and updated in response to new guidelines provided by the Government.
- Our sales enquiry lines are still open with our Customer Relations Managers available to take your enquiries regarding sales in the villages or to book private appointments.
- Where possible we will assist with information over the phone, via email, our website even FaceTime or Skype if required.
- While we are still assisting our clients to move to our villages we have placed extra guidelines in place to ensure the safety of all concerned.
- We also ask that you do not visit any of our Retirement Villages if you answer yes to any of the below:
- You have returned from overseas or interstate within the last 14 days.
- Have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive to the Covid-19 virus.
- Have any symptoms including: runny nose, dry cough, headache, sore throat, fever or difficulty breathing.
We thank everyone for their understanding during this difficult time while we endeavour to look after the safety of our residents, staff and all visitors to our villages.